03/09/2010

Any Good Anime?

Yep. I have watched hundreds of anime and if you stuck on what to watch here are some good anime you might like: 
Naruto
Inuyasha
bleach
vampire knight (my first anime)
letter bee /Tegami bachi (so sad :( but so awesome)
rosaria+vampire
blood+
chibi vampire
spiral
saiyuki (awesome )
fruits basket (my fave)
uraboku (saddest anime in the world)
shugo chara
claymore
one piece
save me lollipop
la corda d'oro
hayate the combat butler
myself yourself
the tower of druaga
fairytale
11eyes
school rumble
skip beat
omamori himari
school days
miracle train
gakuen alice
chrono crusade
rurouni kenshin
I have watched more but it would take ages to list and these should keep you busy!

Colour pattern:

  
Red = Really Good

Pink = SAD
Blue = AMAZING 5/5
Green = Popular
White = Good Anime

Picture below is of Letter bee (Tegamibachi) which is very sad and super super awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment